- We believe in and enjoy worship as a time of celebration where we experience intimacy with God.
- We value relationships. We believe these are best developed in a small group setting where people are open and transparent.
- We have a heart for the lost. We desire to see people brought into relationship and fellowship with Jesus.
- We express love, acceptance and forgiveness to outsiders. Everyone is welcomed.
- We take ownership. We are an integral part of a body in which each person has value and is important.
- We are growing and maturing. Discipleship is active and ongoing.
- We place value in being culturally relevant in all areas of ministry
- We embrace the moving and outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the final authority for faith and life.
- The Holy Bible to be the authoritative Word of God that does not mislead, deceive or disappoint in defining Christian doctrine.
- There is one God, who eternally exists in the Persons of the Holy Trinity
- In the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His divine nature, His sinless and perfect life, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at the resurrection.
- Justification (a sinner made right with God) is judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merit of Christ, and that the regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In holy living, empowering through the baptism on the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
- In Christ’s Lordship of the church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper
- In the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom in the lake of fire of those who have not made Jesus their Lord and Saviour.