June 16, 2020 -
COVID-19 RESTART PLAN FOR WORSHIP SERVICES
Start up date: June 28, 2020
Service times: 9:30 am & 11:00 am
Gatherings of 50 People or less.
We are excited to gather once again for worship. Although we are still under a lot of restrictions by the Health Authority of BC, gathering can still be a great experience. We have put together a list of things we need to abide by. Please help us to follow these guidelines so that we may continue to meet and be an example to others.
- Only 50 people are permitted in the church on the sanctuary side. We are also considering using the gym in the future as we can also have 50 people in the gym at this time.
- Please remain at home if you are coughing, sneezing, have a runny nose, fever, sore throat, fatigue, chills, new muscle aches or are uncomfortable.
- Practice 2 meter (6 feet) physical distancing at all times, including in the sanctuary, foyer and gym.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building.
- The nursery will be available for diaper changing only; nursery services will not be provided. The mother’s room will be available for nursing mothers only.
- No coffee or food will be prepared or offered.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Practice regular hand washing and try to avoid touching your face.
- The church balcony and all upstairs rooms and facilities are currently closed.
- There is no KidZone Children’s Church at this time, however activity packs will be available at the Connection Centre.
- Young children are required to sit with their parents
- We will be using disinfecting spray on surfaces before and after each gathering.
- Live Streaming will still be provided.
- Anyone returning to Canada from out of country is required to self-isolate for 14 days. If you have just returned to the country, please do not attend church until after that 14-day period.